22 Jan What is NZTE and how can it help your business?
If you’re looking to get on top of your marketing in 2019 then we can help. And with the added value of being a NZTE certified training provider, your business may be eligible for a 50% subsidy on the work we do with you.
In the blog below you will learn:
- What is NZTE and their capability voucher scheme?
- How can it help my business?
- What can tgm do for my business?
NZTE – New Zealand Trade and Enterprise is New Zealand’s international business development agency. They exist for one purpose – to grow your business ‘bigger, better, faster’.
To do this they offer training, network connections, services and support, tailored to help you reach your goals.
NZTE have created a ‘Capability Voucher Scheme’ lead by regional partners to help deliver the scheme throughout New Zealand. Venture Taranaki is the partner for our region, and tgm is a certified training provider. That means with the support of the NTZE Capability Voucher’s Scheme, we can offer training to established and upcoming businesses at a subsidised price (up to 50 percent!)
The capability scheme offers vouchers for training in a number of areas, like finance, and planning. Tgm is certified to offer marketing training, giving businesses the ability to learn and grow in their service area.
If your business is looking to grow or gain more understanding of marketing and how it can be applied to help your business thrive, NZTE’s Capability Voucher scheme is a good option for you. Some of the training you can apply for subsidised training from us includes:
Social Media One on One
- Learn how to use social media effectively for business
- Gain clarity on social media platforms
- Learn about advertising through social media
- Gain a personalised social media content plan
Marketing Workshop Series
- Learn about brand
- Marketing channels and how they work
- How to be effective to social media
- How to be effective on traditional media
- How to schedule and plan marketing activity
- Understand analytics
- Learn effective sales process to market business
Content Planning Workshop
- Learn what makes great content
- Brainstorm and implement
- Analytics- learn what works
If you’re interested in learning more about the voucher scheme and options for your business – get in touch with us today on 759 8957 or email email@example.com.