16 Apr Marketing your business on a tight budget
Marketing is such a crucial part of business success…
…but it doesn’t have to cost the earth to achieve. There are some basic principles that you can follow to get in front of your target audience, it just requires a little time. Here are some tips from our marketing team to get you started.
• Email marketing is one of the most effective online communication tools and incredibly cheap when you know how and which system is best to use.
• Utilise social media but be wise with your time as it can end up costing more than it’s worth. Invest some time at the beginning to make a plan.
• Email signatures can be overlooked when promoting a service or special offer so make the most of every opportunity.
• Sign up to our monthly emailers and receive printing special offers every month – why pay full price?
• Improve your online presence with free listings on business directories.
• If you host events, maximise the opportunity to promote them, there are so many ways of doing this that doesn’t cost money.
• Is your website doing everything it can to pull your customers in…having an e-mailer sign up form and social media links are cost effective extras. To find out more about using a website to market your business click here.
• Make the most of your marketing material, double sided business cards may be a bit more expensive but worth it in the long run to do large quantities with important information about your business and services.
• If you only need small quantities of stationery printed, then use a cost-effective service like printing.com. Their ‘just-a-few’ range are cheap and you can print as little as 100 business cards for $69 or 50 leaflets for $79.
• Get marketing professionals like us to do it for you, it’s not as expensive as you think and the time saved will save you money!
Contact TGM Creative today to discuss how we can help you.